Today is definitely a day for pizza... and wine. Odd combination? Maybe. Deserved? Definitely. Today I was asked if September could be over and just fall in a hole - wouldn't that be nice? This month has been so bizarre.
Last week's trip to California was... let's just say not so great. Most of the fairs I went to were a complete flop. I'm just glad I'm back. Home for awhile, which is really nice. Hopefully I can get most of my stuff unpacked and organized before I'm gone on my whirlwind tour of the country before Mom, Dad, and Paul come for Thanksgiving. It will be so nice to have the whole family together. Still working on my grad class, too - this one is Labor Issues in Air Transportation. In the middle of travel season =bad time to start a class, but I'm going to try and get through it... we'll see what happens.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
what a week
Posted by Jill at 8:39 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment