BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another week

Well, this week has been a little better than last, I suppose... I'm glad a new month starts soon. My grandfather was put into a nursing home yesterday - we knew this was coming, but I think it's still hitting some harder than others. I'm just glad that Grandma doesn't have to try to take care of him all on her own any more.

I leave for my next trip on Tuesday, and am looking forward to getting back on the road. Hopefully I'll be able to stay at least somewhat caught up with my class while I am gone. I just submitted my assignment for week 3 - still need to get week 2's finished, but I'm feeling a little more caught up, so I guess that's good. Hopefully that will be done before I leave on Tuesday - if I could get week 4 done early, that would be a miracle!

Anyway, the Taste of Prescott is today, I'm trying to convince the boys we need to check it out for something fun and different to do - wish me luck!

0 comments: