Again I'm trying to remember why it is that I started a class during travel season... next time I think this is a good idea, please stop me! Today is the end of week 2... I just finished the graded assignment from week 1 and have yet to complete the discussions from last week or this week. Hopefully I'll finish this timeline assignment tonight - notice that I'd rather blog than work on it...
I feel bad that this has turned into more of a rant than a blog - I'll work on that. I'm really glad that tomorrow starts a new week... this one was really no fun. Here's hoping! On a positive note, Gretchen comes to town tomorrow - it will be nice to see her, and I think we're going to play tourists for the afternoon - I guess it's not all play since she really kind of is one! Not that she hasn't been to town before but she hasn't "seen the sights" or something... should be fun :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Procrastination at it's best
Posted by Jill at 7:33 PM
Labels: procrastination
0 comments:
Post a Comment