I figured it was only fair since I've been the boss of our student bloggers for years to give this whole blogging thing a try. With as much as I travel, maybe this will be a way to keep track of me... there's no way to know without trying, right?
Blogs are supposed to be a good outlet... here goes nothing.
This week I found out that someone who had been a part of my life for 20+ years is gone. I don't understand it, and I don't know what to say. I hope he is at peace, and that everyone close to him can find peace and the strength to deal with his loss.
The older we get, the more crap we get to deal with, the more people we know that leave us - many before we're ready. I guess all we can do is cherish the time we have with those around us... tell the people in our lives what they mean to us... and know that we can only control our own paths.
As for my path, I have a lot of places that it's pointed in the next two months... last week was Bakersfield and Fresno, CA.... and the flights only get longer from here on out. Hopefully this will help me keep my sanity on the road - buy some stock in vitamin c and keep your fingers crossed!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Let's give this a try
Posted by Jill at 12:44 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment