BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

Yay for Fridays!  I finally feel like I at least know how to do parts of the job I'll taking on, and getting to take over parts a little at a time - very exciting...  I have 2 demos scheduled for next week!! All by myself (kind of)!!  Again, very exciting.  


Dinner last night was fun, went out with Trent (from work), A (from work) and Jay, and Trent's friends Brittany and Derek.  Good times had by all, and I didn't get home til midnight...  There was a great look exchanged when Trent came in - and informed me one of his friends had named today "Tou Much"... he brought up the hangover, luckily I only had a little headache - which went away with caffeine. Yay. 

Anyway, tomorrow I have to get my car inspected for my registration so keep your fingers crossed that I have enough money for whatever it is that they decide is wrong with my car.  Awesome.

Night kids!

0 comments: