The day has finally passed - my car and I now both legally reside in the state of Pennsylvania... thank God it's done! I spent most of my Saturday dealing with getting my car inspected. After several hours of wandering the mall while Sears had my car I was informed that my car had passed the emissions check (whew!) but failed the overall inspection. I needed new windshield wiper blades (big deal, I know)... and my 3rd brake light had to be fully functional (all of the bulbs were burnt out) before I could pass. SO... I got to go on an adventure to West Chester to find a Saturn dealership, buy the 6 bulbs I needed and drive back to King of Prussia to prove to the guy at Sears that I got it checked and have him sign off.
Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm official!
Note that all the inspector guy had to do was verify that all 6 bulbs lit up, sign a piece of paper, and put a sticker on my windshield. More than an hour passed.... finally about 90 minutes or more after getting back to Sears I was ready to go.... now that it was 4PM, my day was pretty much shot. Also keep in mind that I spent about 5 hours the previous Saturday getting my license transferred, and going to AAA to transfer my title and get the paperwork for my registration done - at the end of which I was told "you now have 10 days to get your car inspected" ready, set, go!
At least it's done... and I even remembered to update my EZ-Pass account, go me!
Posted by Jill at 1:43 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment