BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So I suck at blog updates

There hasn't been a whole lot to say lately, but here's a quick update for the whole zero people who read this!

I spent Christmas at home in Wisconsin with my parents and brother - we were both home for about 3 weeks when you added it all up. Christmas started early this year because my maternal grandfather passed away in the second week of December... so home we went!

Not the most fun reason for the family to be together, but it was good to see everyone... and it's a relief to know that Grandpa isn't suffering anymore - he had a hard life, and these last few years was battling Alzheimers... not fun for any of us.

I managed to catch the "funk" that's been going around the country on my way home and was sick for the majority of the break... I think I've finally ditched the cough (I hope) now that it's been more than a month!

Anyway, I promised a brief update, so ... there it was! I hope all is well with all of you :)

0 comments: