So the Chicago NACAC was today, with the Milwaukee NACAC tomorrow... Chicago was a slow fair... slower than ever before. Depressing, too - if you watch the news, you probably heard that Jennifer Hudson (the Oscar winner who got her start on American Idol) was headed to Chicago... because her mother and brother were found dead, and her 7 year old nephew is missing. Everytime I drove on the highway I saw the Child Abduction Alert signs - no good. Keep her family in your prayers... as every radio show I've heard in the last 2 days has been saying - not that I think their constant reminding of these events is really helping the situation, but thoughts and prayers that are genuine at least help those left behind... at least I like to think so.
At any rate, I guess I'm up for a night of sitting around watching House or whatever else is on tv... instead of working on my grad class? Yep, that's the plan. Night, all!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
oh the Midwest...
Posted by Jill at 9:06 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment