Wow, I guess it's been awhile... Lots has happened since my last post, but I don't know that I need to rehash it all... if you know me, you know most of the highlights.... and lowlights :)
I went from being the girl who dated one boy for 8 years to the girl who can't find a stable relationship... it's been an interesting transition, but I guess this is karma's way of getting all the dating out of my system that I never did 6, 7, 10 years ago when everyone else did.
I lost my Aunt Sue to breast cancer in January of this year, and have waged a personal battle on this horrible disease. I've signed up to walk the Philadelphia Race for the Cure, and to be a crew member for the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I plan to try to walk in the 3-Day next year, but want to see what it's all about before I commit to raising a minimum of $2300 and to walk 60 miles in 3 days. In the meantime I'm fundraising for this year's races, and already had to lower my Race for the Cure goal from $1000 to $500 because I knew I'd never get there... I'm still aiming for $1000 for the 3-Day though. If anybody actually reads this and wants to donate, I'd greatly appreciate it - links below.
Guess that's enough of an update for now.... we'll see if I can get back into a habit of updating this thing.
Fundraising Links:
http://rfcphl.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General?px=1879616&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/PhiladelphiaEvent2010?px=5016339&pg=personal&fr_id=1468
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Update?
Posted by Jill at 10:22 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment