So I spent a day this week in Hershey, PA shadowing Trent, our resident "Experience Evaluator." It was interesting to see how it is that he and Jeff interact with the people on a campus in regards to evaluating their visits. Of course, being in Hershey we wanted to make sure to see the sights... not that there turned out to be any. We took the free passes we got from the Hershey Lodge (where we stayed) and went to the "Hershey Story" ... they call it a museum, I call it one level of a building with some pictures and a bunch of stuff you're supposed to read - not any cool stuff to justify it being a museum. The saving grace was the cafe on the first floor where you could go chocolate tasting. 6 different kinds of drinking chocolates.. I'm really glad Trent and I split a flight because they were super rich! Some were definitely better than others, but it was fun.... as was our stop to the Hotel Hershey for chocolate martinis after we met the clients for dinner. There was even a Hershey kiss in the bottom of each of our martini glasses - no complaints here! In the end, a work trip involves lots of work, but it was nice to have even a few moments of downtime for some exploring along the way.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Hershey... yes, like the chocolate.
Posted by Jill at 12:31 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment